At LiTMUS LAB, we are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most full price and reduced merchandise. The following change of mind timeframes apply:
- In-store: 30 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia/New Zealand): 30 days from date of delivery
- Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is in complete and original condition, including all packaging.
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be carried over.
Our returns policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at www.accc.gov.au/.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Merchandise marked as ‘demo’ product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.
LiTMUS LAB will be able to help by clicking here to contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org