Out of stock
- Regarding driving comfort, the Zero 11X comes with rear and front suspension as well as 11-inch air tires.
- Night visibility is ensured by the presence of 4 headlamps at the front and 2 at the rear.
- It weighs 52 kg, however the steering wheel is foldable so it can be transported more easily in a vehicle.
- Equipped with 2 brushless motors (2 x 1600W), it can develop up to 5600W maximum power.
- The high-capacity LG 72 / 32AH lithium-ion battery offers a top speed of 100 km / h and maximum range of 150km
- Top speed: 100 km/h
- Range: 150 km
- Charging time: 15-20 hours
- Maximum load: 120 kg
- Weight: 52 kg
- Wheel size: 11 inches air
- Brakes: hydraulic front and rear + electric brake
- Suspension: Front and rear
- Headlights: Front and rear
- Motor: 2 x 1600W
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LG 72V 32 Ah
- Unfolded dimensions: 1420 x 720 x 1325 cm
- Folded dimensions: 1420 x 720 x 600 cm
- Gradeability: 35%
- Charging Ports: 2
The Zero 11X is Zero’s new electric scooter and the most powerful with two 1600W motors it can reach a top speed of 100 km/h, a feature that makes it one of the fastest electric scooters in the market. *speed restricted in Australia. Sporting a double hydraulic brake system with disc brakes (front and rear) and an additional electric brake for maximum stopping power and comfort is not compromised with rear and front suspension as well as 11-inch air tires.
|Motor||Max 5,600W BLDC Dual Hub Motor (2 x 1600W)|
|Battery type||32Ah LG|
|Max mileage (km)||150 (max 75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||100|
|Max load (kg)||120|
|Charging time (1.7A-2A)||15-20hr|
|Product material||Forged Aluminum|
|Suspension||Hydraylic Suspension Front/Rear|
|Tires||11” Air Tire|
|Product weight (kg)||52|
|Light||Four headlights / 2 taillight / brake light|