Units Sold: 0
Hands-down, our most popular request from EDCers was the addition of a pocketknife blade, so we partnered with former Leatherman designer and nationally recognized knife designer, Glenn Klecker of Klecker Knives (who designed the Klax & Stowaway Tools), to work with us on our Pocketknife Module.
In stock (can be backordered)
THE PERFECT SWISS ARMY FOLDING KNIFE FOR YOUR KEYPORT PIVOT
Co-designed by nationally recognized knife designer, Glenn Klecker of Klecker Knives, the Keyport Pocketknife module is compatible with both the Keyport Pivot and Keyport Slide 3.0.
It provides a sturdy 2.2” drop point blade profile with a slip joint blade lock that can easily be removed for airline travel and then just as quickly reattached as soon as you unpack your luggage.
• 2.2” Drop Point Blade Profile
• Slip Joint Locking Mechanism
• 2.87” Closed / 5” Extended / .07” Blade Thickness / Weighs Only 0.8 oz.
• Modular for Easy Removal – Unlike a Swiss Army Knife which gets confiscated forever if you forget it during travel
• Keyport Compatible – This module is specifically for use with the Keyport Pivot or Keyport Slide 3.0